First Semester...Done!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I'm finally finished with my first semester of PA school! It has been a whirlwind of studying, classes, and exams. We had 2-3 exams every week and 6 exams during finals week. I'm so glad that we are done with Gross Anatomy! Overall, I am happy with my grades for this semester, and I hope I can do just as well next semester. Next semester we start our pre-clinical rotations. They are basically shadowing experiences, but we might be able to help out depending on the provider we are with and our comfort level.


I'm so happy to be home for 3 weeks, but it is definitely weird not having Gabby around. I keep wanting to go look for her in the basket under my sister's bed... and then I realize she's gone. This is the first time in my entire life that my family does not have a pet in our household. The house feels so empty. Okay...enough of this depressing stuff!

On to something that I have been obsessing over...You guys need to watch the indie movie "Copenhagen"! Danielle told me about it, and I have been obsessed with it! It is thought-provoking and makes you feel every emotion. I have also been obsessed with a song featured in the movie called "Vi to Er Smeltet Sammen." It is in Danish and I don't understand what they are saying, but I still love it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

-C

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs