1 cup sunflower seeds
3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened banana chips
1 ripe banana
1/4 cup agave nectar syrup
1/2 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine sunflower seeds, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and roughly crushed banana chips.
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Combine mashed banana, coconut oil, agave syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop the mixture onto the baking sheet in separate pieces. Make sure to space them out well!
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 70-90 minutes. Every 20 minutes, gently stir the granola.
- After 60 minutes, break any larger pieces into smaller pieces.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Let me know if you try this out!