Current Favorites

Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy April! It doesn't feel like April here, since it snowed a little bit earlier. I can't wait until the weather warms up! I usually don't have enough favorites to do a blog post (I guess I just have impossibly high standards haha), but I actually do today! 

1. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser // I have never loved a cleanser so much! I have very sensitive, acne- and clog-prone skin, so it is hard for me to find a cleanser that doesn't dry my skin out or cause breakouts. This one does neither! It is the least drying foaming cleanser that I have found and I have tried many.


2. Baby Carrots and Sunflower Seed Butter // This has become my new snack obsession! It sounds strange, but it is so good! It's the perfect combination of crunchy, sweet, and salty.

3. Call Me By Your Name // If you haven't seen this movie already, you need to! Armie Hammer and Timothée Chalamet are amazing in it. I watched it 3 times within 2 days. I also love the soundtrack, especially the songs by Sufjan Stevens. I need to read the book next!


4. Lavender Essential Oil // I put a drop or two of lavender essential oil on a tissue or cotton round and place it under my pillow at night. The scent is so calming and helps me to fall asleep! You can also diffuse it before you go to bed.



What are your current favorites?

-C

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs