Post-Move Update

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Time has really flown by! I can't believe it has already been a little over a week since I moved! I've been spending most of my time organizing, running errands, trying to learn where everything is (thank you "Maps" on iPhone!), and relaxing before school starts. It has been so weird not being at home. I miss having our fuzzy cat, Gabby, to cuddle with. I'm definitely more homesick than I thought I would be. I have also learned that I need to have a routine in order to thrive. One would think that it would be nice not having to work or go to school for a couple weeks, but I don't really like it. Anyway...this past weekend I went on a mini adventure with my friend to a nearby cathedral and the beach in Ocean City, New Jersey. It was my first time visiting a beach in New Jersey, and I couldn't believe how crowded it was! I thought it got crowded at the beach we always visit in Maine, but no...that is nothing compared to New Jersey. It was fun, though, to relax and hang out at the beach.

Here are a couple pictures from the weekend (for more photos, make sure to follow me on Instagram: @chelsealynnel).

The struggles of trying to take the perfect Instagram photo...
Photo: @_njap_

Wearing one of my favorite Triangl bikinis.
Photo: @_njap_

Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

-C

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs